Director l External Audit Financial Services l Sydney
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- Gym discounts - Fitness First, Xtend Barre, HealthPass... the list goes on!
Do you want to work with an intellectually curious team of external auditors working to design and develop innovative solutions for our clients?
What will your typical day look like?
Deloitte's Financial Services Audit & Assurance (A&A) Group is a national practice that offers Audit & Assurance services in the Wealth Management, Superannuation, Insurance and Banking industries.
The opportunity will provide challenging assignments and interesting work, including:
- Leveraging your expertise in Financial Services Audit to challenge the status quo, apply original thought and as a result, play an integral role in designing and developing solutions for our clients.
- Working on audit and assurance assignments for a portfolio of varied and dynamic clients in a specific industry sector
- Developing a deep technical expertise and market understanding in a specific industry
- Develop, understand and apply insights from external environment, industry trends, client strategies into practical advice
- Applying a good working knowledge of relevant accounting and audit standards, issues and the regulatory environment
About the team
In Audit & Assurance, our specialist accounting skills empower clients with a crystal-clear understanding of their financial position. We don't just understand our clients' businesses, we excavate major opportunities and identify risks beyond traditional financial reporting functions. Our team of auditors are growing more than ever as the world recognises our talent, that's why we need you to join us.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
- CA qualifications (or similar) with professional services experience
- Ability to identify scope and solve problems
- Audit experience gained in a Big 4 or mid-tier professional services firm
- Strong experience in delivering finance-related projects
- Financial Services audit industry exposure is a requirement
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Charyke Crouse from the recruitment team at (02) 9322 5623. We'd love to hear from you!
The minimum salary requirement for this role is $135,000 including 9.5% superannuation.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.