Career Opportunities: Senior Finance Analyst - Supply Chain & Delivery (407258)
- Play a crucial role in meeting the ever-evolving needs of our customers in a true business partnering position
- Join one of Australia's leading retail groups, and enjoy the opportunity to make a positive difference within an innovative and rapidly changing business
- Based in our Surry Hills office with excellent facilities and employee benefits
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Finance Analyst - Supply Chain & Delivery. Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager - Supply Chain, and indirectly to the Commercial Manager - Customer Connections - you will gain exposure to the senior members of the Supply Chain and Endeavour Delivery operational teams and you will build a strong relationship with the Woolworths Supply Chain finance team.
- Own the financial aspects of the Supply Chain partnership agreement with Woolworths, monitor performance and validate all charges - including resolution of any variances or issues with the Woolworths Supply Chain finance team.
- Support to deliver our annual plans (Budget), re-forecasts and month-end reporting (financial / KPI's) for Endeavour Supply Chain and the Endeavour Delivery business.
- Analytical and decision support for strategic projects / initiatives in both the Supply Chain and Endeavour Delivery teams, in conjunction with the commercial finance managers.
- Finance support to develop business cases, supporting rationale, commercial analysis and benefits realisation on strategic investments
- This role has a direct reporting line to the Commercial Finance Manager - Supply Chain, and an indirect reporting line to the Commercial Manager for Customer Connections and will require prioritisation and coordination of responsibilities across both functions.
You're a strategic and commercial thinker with a collaborative style that is motivated by partnering with the business and constructively challenging existing ways of thinking. You enjoy being able to influence key decisions and drive continuous improvement initiatives. You will also have the following:
- 5 years + experience, including management accounting and business partnering
- Qualified accountant (CA/CPA)
- Commercial thinker, able to critically evaluate and solve problems
- Financial modelling, with strong Excel experience
- Solid systems and technical skills
Grow with Endeavour Drinks
Endeavour Drinks comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy's, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we're driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences - for our customers and for each other.
We'd love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can follow us on LinkedIn or see more opportunities via www.wowcareers.com.au . #Work180