An excellent opportunity has arisen within a growing Engineering business in Bury St. Edmunds for an ambitious and commercially minded Finance Analyst to join their team to inform the key strategy decisions. With a proven record of developing their employees with broad exposure across the business this role will truly reward a career driven individual.
This established Engineering business in Bury St. Edmunds are a leading name in their sector who are looking to expand further still, an expansion which this Finance Analyst will help drive. The business provides a welcoming and warm working environment which will provide excellent skill and career development for the successful candidate.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Provide financial analysis and information integral to the success of business projects
- Supporting the development of junior members of the finance team
- Providing detailed reports on cost, margin and variance analysis
- Creating and maintaining KPI frameworks for the transactional finance functions
- Production of detailed reports to advise management on key business decisions
- Rolling budget and forecasting processing, consistently providing areas from savings
- Consistent process and systems development
The successful candidate for the Finance Analyst will be:
- Actively studying their CIMA or ACCA qualification
- An ambitious and driven individual looking to have an impact on the business
- An advanced user of Excel and exposure to a broad range of systems
- Previous experience within an Engineering business would be advantageous
- Confident in working closely with numerous stakeholders
The successful candidate for the Finance Analyst will be joining an excellent Bury St. Edmunds business with the opportunity to earn a competitive salary whilst having an immediate impact on the success of the business and their growth strategy.