Senior Advisory Associate
As an integral part of the team, you will support the development of deals and deal strategy. This will include but is not limited to:
- Financial analyses and financial modelling,
- Due diligence exercises,
- Supporting client needs in structured financing transactions.
You will assist in developing solutions to client issues, supervise project sub-teams and work closely with our clients and PwC management at all levels. Also, you will be required to support the team by:
- Performing risk management requirements to support new clients and new engagements
- Supervising sub teams (Associates and Experienced Associates) on the engagement
- Good interpersonal,
team building, mentoring and coaching skills
- Excellent report and proposal writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel advanced functions, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated expertise in financial analysis, including financial statements as well as the ability to compute and interpret ratios and trends.
- Proven ability to conduct economic and market research, in order to articulate the landscape within which the client operates.
- Ability to conduct business valuation analysis for the purposes of mergers & acquisition transactions and business support services.
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (UK) or
- Certified Public Accountant (USA)
- MSc. in Finance or Accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or equivalent qualification
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Chartered Business Valuator
- MBA Finance
Other related qualifications will be assessed on a case by case basis
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor in Business Administration
Travel Requirements Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? No
further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply”