Assurance Experienced Associate
A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Experienced Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- A positive, proactive “can do” attitude
- Discretion in handling confidential information
- Ability to adapt to changing demands, deadlines and responsibilities will be essential to your success.
- A strong client service focus in dealing with both external and internal clients, displaying an image of professionalism, discretion and integrity;
- Sound judgment and problem solving skills, including a proactive approach to working with Partners and clients;
- Being able to work within tight deadlines, showing flexibility;
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task effectively;
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team, other PwC staff and clients;
- Good spelling, editing, proof-reading, punctuation and grammar skills; effective listening skills; and
- Good working knowledge of desktop computer software such as Windows, Google Suite or other e-mail applications, and MS Office – Word and Excel.
Minimum years experience required
2-4 years of experience in the field of external audit at a professional services firm.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? No
Job Posting End Date November 6, 2020For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.