Trust Accountant #154195
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
The Trust Accounting BDC is the global hub for trust accounting. The team is segregated as per the locations they service. The team works on accounting and book keeping across asset classes and jurisdictions and works on statutory compliances. The role entails book keeping and accounting for different types of entities and working on other related tasks such as portfolio reviews, asset recording as well as adhering to regulatory deadlines. Expected to do the accounting, based on various documents provided to them, on the CST system.
- Independent book keeping of all transactions and preparation of financial documents and minutes of an individual portfolio of companies.
- Supervising and reporting of cash positions and bank transactions
- Daily interaction and correspondence with business partners and associates of other jurisdictions
- Knowledge of securities market and corporate actions and accounting of various asset classes
- Portfolio performance reviews, asset recording and other regulatory tasks
- All the above tasks to be done with high accuracy and within deadlines
- Graduate with accounting and book keeping primarily
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient MS Office - esp. MS Excel
- Prior accounting experience of up to 5-7 years
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently and thrive under pressure
- Knowledge of trust and fiduciary environment will be an added advantage
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also delivering on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.