Senior Associate | Internal Audit
Job Description & Summary A career in our Internal Audit, Compliance and Risk Management Services practice, within Internal Audit services, will provide you with an opportunity to gain an understanding of an organisation’s objectives, regulatory and risk management environment, and the diverse needs of their critical stakeholders.
Our team helps organisations stay ahead of uncertainty by anticipating future challenges and addressing risks strategically. You’ll help organisations improve the quality of their internal controls, enhance reliability of information through objective testing, and increase business alignment and cost reductions through risk and compliance efforts.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the management of a portfolio of clients.
- Plan and coordinate the execution of internal audit engagements with the support of an Engagement Manager and Partner
- Review, analyze and identify weaknesses/deficiencies within client's’ internal control environment with an aim to improve or add value to client’s internal controls
- Manage and maintain electronic working papers for internal audit engagements
- Lead, supervise and coach team members on an internal audit engagement with a view to maintain quality, being efficient and effective, and providing the clients’ deliverables within a timely manner
- Review working papers of team members on an internal audit engagement
- Conduct interviews with and report to senior personnel at clients
- Prepare and present internal audit reports to client senior client personnel
- Provide timely updates to the engagement team on key milestones and activities on internal audit engagements
- To adhere and ensure compliance with internal risk management procedures on internal audit engagements
- Knowledge of data analytics tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx
Knowledge of fraud risks and controls
Minimum years experience required
- Two years’ experience in an internal audit team at the supervisory level or four years’ experience in a financial audit team at the supervisory level
- CIA or CPA or ACCA (at least one)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.