Core Operations, Assc2
Who we are looking for:
What you will be responsible for:
- Responsibility for revenue accounting & billing related process, including accounts receivables and cash collection, DMH billing system daily monitor
- Maintain accounts receivable sub-ledger
- Prepare cash receipts journals and do cash allocation
- Prepare revenue accruals journals
- Daily client account statement generation
- Prepare aged debtor reports
- Deal with client services queries and ad-hoc revenue related queries(Audit, SOX etc.)
- Responsibility for Ad Hoc revenue reporting
- Assists engage with the business to improve billing recoverability and provide robust revenue assurance
- Assists with implementation of new systems where appropriate
- Support financial system upgrade projects
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- The fund accountant also reconciles various accounts, or reviews reconciliations prepared by others to ensure the integrity of the NAV. Lastly, you may also be involved with income distributions, help prepare financial statements or audit funds.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ year working experience in billing, Accounting or Finance is preferred
- Proficiency in general accounting and double-entry
- Have strong responsibility, honest and positive attitude towards the job
- Proactive, reflective and can learn quickly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels and departments within the company and with clients
- Fluent English skills, including listening, reading, writing and speaking
- Strong Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage deliverables
- Experience of working in a global environment is preferred
- Be proficient with accounting system is preferred
- Shared Service Center experience is preferred
- Japanese Language skills is preferred
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.