Risk Assurance - Associate
Job Description & SummaryA career within Risk Assurance will provide you the opportunity to work with a team that provides clients with extensive risk and controls technical knowledge and sector specific experience. You’ll have the opportunity to develop a holistic approach to risk that protects businesses, facilitates strategic decision making and enhances efficiency by assisting management in the assessment of project risks and controls.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Your client portfolio will include a mix of:
- Global reinsurers and local insurance companies;
- Banking and asset management clients; and
- Private Client Services.
- Applicants must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar business related subjects from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.2 (B+ average) or its equivalent;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and interest in developing digital skills;
- Highly organized, dedicated and self-motivated with plans to pursue an accounting designation such as CIA/CISA/CA/CPA/ACA or ACCA; and,
- Excellent in interpersonal and time management skills.
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply”