Women Career Restart - NOS Returnee Program 2020
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 18,500 employees globally. We serve the world’s most-sophisticated clients – from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
As of March 31,2019, Northern Trust Corporation had:
- $10.9 trillion in assets under custody/administration
- $8.2 trillion in assets under custody
- $1.2 trillion in assets under management
- $122 billion in banking assets
About NOS RETURNEE PROGRAM – This initiative is designed to identify talented women professionals who have taken a career break (1 years+) and looking to transition back into the workforce on a full time permanent role. The work environment may have changed since you left but we will help you rebuild and start a new one. We have a 2-week Foundation Program designed to get you up-to-speed with the current environment, technology and skills, required to be successful with us.
Job Location – Pune or/and Bangalore
Who we are looking for?
- Female candidates currently on a career break (minimum of 1 years).
- Candidates having prior relevant experience within any of the following areas: Investment Banking and Capital Markets, Asset Servicing, Wealth and Asset Management, Finance, Legal and Compliance, Audit, Risk, Technology, Human Resources.
- Should be flexible with working in shifts.
- Only candidates open for a permanent full time opportunity with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.