Risk Assurance - Experienced Associate
Job Description & SummaryA career within Internal Audit services will provide you with an opportunity to gain an understanding of an organisation’s objectives, regulatory and risk management environment, and the diverse needs of their critical stakeholders. We focus on helping organisations look deeper and see further considering areas like culture and behaviours to help improve and embed controls. In short, we seek to address the right risks and ultimately add value to their organisation.
As a valued member of the team you will be delivering services to some of the leading companies on the island, which includes some well-known international organizations. Your client portfolio will include a mix of global reinsurers, local insurance companies, banking and asset management clients and private clients.
Our Risk Assurance team is dynamic and growing, with new opportunities for an Experienced Associate.
As a valued member of the team you will be delivering services to some of the leading companies on the island, which includes some well-known international organizations. Your client portfolio will include a mix of:
- Global reinsurers and local insurance companies;
- Banking and asset management clients; and
- Private Client Services
Required skills and experience:
- Applicants must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar business related subjects from an accredited university;
- Minimum 12 months of relevant audit experience gained working in a Big 4 or consulting environment;
- Experience in Risk Assurance or external audit is essential;
- Proof of progress made towards CIA/CISA/CA/CPA/ACA/ACCA License/ designation (Experienced Associate);
- All applicants must have the ability to effectively integrate and communicate with both clients and members of the engagement team.
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply”