AIS Middle Office - Officer
- Engage in communications at senior levels with client personnel and investment professionals and assist senior managers with the creation of meeting preparation and materials.
- Work with internal teams both onshore and abroad to provide best in class service to our clients while always seeking ways to improve and automate workflow and processes.
- Oversee the supervision of associate level staff and foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Participate in projects across the department, in particular those which look to mitigate risk, improve operational efficiency, and deliver exceptional client service.
- Make sure all client deliverables are being met and all procedures and quality controls are being adhered to.
- Identify and participate in system development needs, testing, and procedural improvements.
- Effectively delegate work ensuring resource usage optimization.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience with alternative investment asset classes or Private Equity desired
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Financial Services Industry
- Investran experience is preferred
- Highly effective communication and time management skills.
- Strong leadership and resource management skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.