Accounts Receivables Manager
An Accounts Receivable Management position, offering the chance to directly oversee an efficient and hardworking team, and work closely with senior staff members both within and outside of Finance.
This client is a well established business locally, enjoying a good reputation and offering strong local transport links.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Day to day management of a team of Sales ledger clerks - including 121s, work allocation, appraisals, training etc.
- Respond to and resolve any complex queries relating to sales invoices
- Work closely with various internal and external stakeholders
- Lead Month End Close for AR
- Review all AR Bank Reconciliations
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualification in AAT (or similar)
- Prior working experience in managing Accounts Receivable team
- Strong Communication Skills with both Finance and Non-Finance staff
- Good excel skills
- Ability to research complex issues and develop solutions
Highly Competitive Salary + Generous Annual Leave Allowance + Close to Public Transport Links + On site Parking + Pension Plan + Other fantastic benefits