Accountant – R2R
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB: The purpose of accountant role is to perform accounting activities for entity accounting processes in Business Solution Centre (finance shared service centre of V. Group).
Number of Vacancies: 5
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS:
Perform general accounting and reporting
Perform general accounting
- Process journal entries
- Process allocations
- Process period end adjustments
- Post and reconcile intercompany transactions
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Perform consolidations and process eliminations
- Prepare trial balance
- Prepare and post management adjustments
Perform financial reporting
- Prepare business unit financial statements
- Prepare Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Prepare Cash Flow Statements and commentary
SKILLS, QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in record to report processes (R2R)
- Strictly looking for candidates who have passed B.com and are now pursuing ACCA having completed between 3 to 9 papers of the qualification or must be an ACCA Affiliate.
- Good Knowledge of MS office specially Excel Skills
- Hands on accounting knowledge.
- Experience of having worked on an ERP will be an added advantage
- Commerce Graduate
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal /business skills both oral and written with very good telephone skills
- Ability to work on own initiative in a Team environment.
- Good organizational and Time Management skills.
Working knowledge of HFM will be preferred