Accountant – P2P
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Responsible to achieve required performance levels in terms of quality, efficiency and timely manner. Identify the scope of process improvement and work towards implementing the improvement ideas in Business Solution Centre (finance shared service centre of V. Group).
Number of Vacancies: 5
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS:
Process accounts payable and expense reimbursements
Process accounts payable (AP)
- Verify AP pay file with purchase order vendor master file
- Retain records
- Adjust accounting records
- Audit invoices and key data in AP system
- Approve payments
- Process financial accruals and reversals
- Process payroll taxes
- Research/Resolve payroll exceptions
- Process payments
- Respond to AP inquiries
Process expense reimbursements
- Establish and communicate expense reimbursement policies and approval limits
- Process reimbursements and advances
SKILLS, QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 0 to 2 years of Accounting experience
- Strictly looking for candidates who have passed B.com and are now pursuing ACCA having completed between 3 to 9 papers of the qualification.
- Should have extensive hands-on working experience worked within Accounts Payable, Reconciliation, General Ledger, or Travel Reimbursement department
- ERP experience
- Full Time Graduation in Commerce or any other related field.
- Excellent English communication skills written and verbal.
- Experience in Accountant Payable/ Procure to pay preferred.
- Strong interpersonal / business skills both oral and written with very good telephone skills.