Accountant – O2C
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Responsible to achieve required performance levels in terms of quality, efficiency and timely manner. Identify the scope of process improvement and work towards implementing the improvement ideas in Business Solution Centre (finance shared service centre of V. Group).
Number of Vacancies: 5
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS:
Perform revenue accounting
- Invoice customer
- Maintain customer/product master files
- Generate customer billing data
- Transmit billing data to customers
- Post receivable entries
- Resolve customer billing inquiries
Process accounts receivable (AR)
- Establish AR policies
- Receive/Deposit customer payments
- Apply cash remittances
- Post AR activity to the general ledger
- Prepare AR reports
Manage and process collections
- Analyze delinquent account balances
- Correspond/Negotiate with delinquent accounts
- Discuss account resolution with internal parties
- Process adjustments/write off balances
- Perform recovery workout
- Manage default accounts
SKILLS, QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 0 to 2 years of accounts receivable experience/customer care/experience in any international environment.
Strictly looking for candidates who have passed B.com and are now pursuing ACCA having completed between 3 to 9 papers of the qualification.
- Strong interpersonal /business skills both oral and written with very good telephone skills
- Ability to work on own initiative in a Team environment.
- Good organizational and Management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical approach / good problem-solving skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office, advance excel skills (V Lookup, pivot tables etc.)