TEAM LEADER – REAL ESTATE ANALYSIS
The Global Production Operations (GPO) Team Leader is an individual who ensures the timely and accurate completion of work requests from the production network through monitoring workflow and reviewing capacity, creating product level metrics, delivering feedback to requesters and team members, and training team members on new skills.
ROLES and RESPONSIBILITES:
• Monitor workflow and create service request tickets where applicable, allowing resources to work uninterrupted
• Coordinate with Team Leaders from other shifts to ensure understanding of daily workflow requirements
• Track daily resource capacity and communicate accurate turnaround times to requesters
• Review effectiveness of quality control function by analyzing data and managing resource quality scores
• Create product level metrics and perform preliminary review of monthly data
• Coach, deliver feedback, mentor, and create development plans for team members
• Create career development plans and communicate performance to team members, stressing areas for growth
• Identify and implement solutions related to processes, people, and technology to drive efficiency across the team
• Develop training content and modules for staff and determine appropriate training schedules
• Ensure policies and procedures are documented, followed, and updated as needed
• Work on special projects as assigned by managers
• Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related business field required
• ACCA affiliate preferred
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; fluency in English
• Knowledge of Commercial Real Estate industry preferred
• Ability to understand key performance indicators and measurements impacting work products
• Display growth mindset with an openness to upskill
• Willingness and ability to learn technology tools and drive usage and adoption of tools within teams
• Ability to work in a dynamic work environment
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to organizational policies and procedures
DETAILS about the ROLE:
• Title: GPO Team Leader
• Department: Global Production Operations (GPO)
• Report to: Assistant Manager
• Location: Hyderabad
• Shift timings: Any, including day, split, night, sunrise
• Overall People span: Not applicable
• No. of Direct Reports: Not applicable
• Travel: Potential for intermittent domestic and international travel
• Overtime: Occasionally
• Work Experience:
o At least 2 years in RE industry or any other industry with similar skills
o At least 3 years of experience in the Financial sector is preferred
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify as necessary.
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client’s interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
We believe people matter. In fact, our people are the heart and soul of everything we do here. That’s why we employ the top CRE professionals in our industry, and make sure we invest in their personal development and training. With a focus on innovation and insights, we set the bar high - and keep it there - so that we provide best-in-class service for our clients.
Berkadia is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or central laws.
At Berkadia we are redefining the industry with long-term investments in people and technology that deliver actionable insights and create the best customer experience.
To know more about Berkadia, please visit our website https://www.berkadia.com/aboutus/
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties from tasks and to assign other duties and projects as necessary.