ASSISTANT MANAGER – REAL ESTATE ANALYSIS
The Global Production Operations (GPO) Assistant Manager is an individual who supports the functioning of the GPO team by planning resource needs across work products, creating resource development plans, providing coaching and guidance to team members, readying resources to complete training and identifying team members that require training, and ensuring rewards and recognition programs are awarded to the most qualified team members.
ROLES and RESPONSIBILITES:
• Plan resource needs across work products, including the need for backups based on role complexity, attrition risk, and growth in work requests
• Monitor staff PTO, holidays, and historical periods of busy volumes to ensure resources are available when needed, communicate gaps to management and key stakeholders
• Create career development plans and communicate performance to team members, stressing areas for growth
• Proactively seek feedback from stakeholders and use feedback to identify areas of improvement, potential work product transitions, and enhance team member skillsets
• Analyze resource performance and recommend individuals best suited to develop and provide training, work as subject matter experts, and as people managers
• Identify and implement solutions related to processes, people, and technology to drive efficiency across the team
• Review effectiveness of quality control function by analyzing data and managing resource quality scores
• Collaborate with other assistant managers to determine the resources most deserving for rewards and recognition programs
• Ensure policies and procedures are documented, followed, and updated as needed
• Work on special projects as assigned by managers and senior managers
• Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by managers and senior managers
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related business field required
• ACCA Affiliate or Member preferred
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; fluency in English
• Knowledge of Commercial Real Estate industry preferred
• Ability to understand key performance indicators and measurements impacting work products
• Display growth mindset with an openness to upskill
• Willingness and ability to learn technology tools and drive usage and adoption of tools within teams
• Ability to work in a dynamic work environment
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to organizational policies and procedures
DETAILS about the ROLE:
• Title: GPO Assistant Manager
• Department: Global Production Operations (GPO)
• Report to: Manager
• Location: Hyderabad
• Shift timings: Any, including day, split, night, sunrise
• Overall People span: Not applicable
• No. of Direct Reports: Not applicable
• Travel: Potential for intermittent domestic and international travel
• Overtime: Occasionally
• Work Experience:
o At least 2 years in RE industry or any other industry with similar skills
o At least 5 years of experience in the Financial sector is preferred
o At least 1.5 years of experience in the people leading role
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client’s interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
We believe people matter. In fact, our people are the heart and soul of everything we do here. That’s why we employ the top CRE professionals in our industry, and make sure we invest in their personal development and training. With a focus on innovation and insights, we set the bar high - and keep it there - so that we provide best-in-class service for our clients.
Berkadia is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or central laws.
At Berkadia we are redefining the industry with long-term investments in people and technology that deliver actionable insights and create the best customer experience.
To know more about Berkadia, please visit our website https://www.berkadia.com/aboutus/
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties from tasks and to assign other duties and projects as necessary.