- Managing day-to-day finance support to the business ensuring best in class service in all aspects of planning, budgeting, finance and performance management activities.
- Verifies and endorses accounting vouchers and supporting documents for cash payments and receipts.
- Authorizes vouchers for accounting transactions, such as exchange of currencies, bank charges and gain or loss on foreign exchange.
- Implements approved section policies, processes, and procedures and monitors adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Applies accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information