Finance Manager ( Healthcare Specialised)
- Oversee the consolidation of the Finance Department’s annual budget and ensure all employees are working within the assigned budget by setting the required targets and responsibilities
- Review all financial statements and ensure the accuracy of entries to general ledger accounts, and documentation of business transactions, maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance and reconciling entries.
- Ensure the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements with consolidated statements in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor the period-end closing process, ensuring its completion in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage the preparation of feasibility studies, financial modelling & valuations and other type of financial analysis to support decisions related to new projects and ventures.
- Review the operating results of the Finance Department, compare them to established objectives and goals, and follow-up to ensure appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results