Senior Tax Accountant
Senior TAX Accountant- Professional Services- Based in Cairns, QLD
Our client is a professional services company that provides Strategic Advisory, Accounting, Tax planning and Financial Management. The Senior Tax accountant is a major ally for the Business. Leveraging expertise and deep customer understanding, the Senior Tax Accountant creates loyalty through performance and seeing opportunities to general additional value for the customers.
- A technical expert, providing exceptional advisory and compliance services to clients.
- Coaching the customers in advisory matters, and how to create a strong and compliant business
- Proactively support the identification and management of tax risk for customers
- Improving the overall service experience and delivering impeccable accounting and advisory services
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and certification CA or CPA
- Significant experience in an tax role, either in industry or in a professional services firm.
- An excellent understanding of the tax regulatory environment.
- Proven ability to navigate and understand accounting systems and management of financial data.
- Ability to interpret and analyse complex information, extract meaningful insights and evaluate options for decision making.
- Demonstrated evidence of technical proficiency with systems, software, databases, presentation, reporting and communication tools.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to communicate complex tax matters in a practical way.