Your new company
Our client is working within a highly sought after industry, and are looking for a passionate and switched-on and Contracts/Finance Administrator to join the team on an immediate basis!
Your new role
This role is perfect for someone who has been exposed to construction or government project management! As Contracts/Finance Administrator, you will be passionate about finance administration with at least 2 years' experience in the following:
- Work order management in CRM or ERP (i.e. JDE, SAP, Pronto, SalesForce, Etc.).
- Managing a high volume of claims and liaising with appropriate stakeholders.
- Processing Accounts Receivable invoices.
- Debtors management, work in progress accruals, and answering accounts payable queries
- Project management.
- Administrative tasks including minute taking for meetings and managing database.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role, you be a self-starter who is
- Proficient - Advanced in Excel
- Exposure to managing and liaising with construction, government or construction entities
- ERP exposure (i.e. JDE, SAP, Pronto)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email April Smith at April.Smith@Hays.Net.Nz.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.