Finance Business Partner
The Finance Business Partnering Team will be responsible for the budget setting process and developing forecast, improving the quality of information and advice delivered to the business and budget holders.
The client is a leading mental health charity operating across the whole of the UK. This charity supports across a broad spectrum of different areas including housing, community, crisis houses, residential homes and employment support.
The responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner include:
- Provide on going financial information and support to budget
- Lead the annual budget setting and forecasting process
- Build relationships across the business to maximise the effectiveness and accuracy of the financial reports and commentary
- Be the finance lead on specific project work developing models of delivery
- Keep up to date with Financial Reporting Standards, SORPs, HMRC and RSH requirements.
The successful Finance Business Partner must be at least CCAB part qualified with a proven track record working in a similar role in either a Charity or Housing Association.
The successful candidate must also be a clear communicator with experience building relationships and supporting both finance and non-finance stakeholders, as well as financial modelling and costing.
On offer for the Finance Business Partner is a salary of up to £39,000 per annum, remote working and a competitive benefits package.