- Responsible in tax planning, identifying and mitigate tax risks.
- Prepare and submit of income tax/SST computation and returns for the Company and its subsidiaries in compliance with the prevailing legislations.
- Work closely with accounting PICs to ensure accuracy and completeness of tax information.
- Computation of deferred tax for the Company and its subsidiaries.
- Attend to any queries/tax audit from IRB, Custom Department, Auditors etc.
- Perform regular reconciliation checks of tax ledgers to accounting.
- Handle tax projects such as transfer pricing study and tax incentive application.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy/ related professional qualification (CPA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Familiar with Malaysian or overseas tax systems.
- Responsible, self-motivated, strong work commitment, analytical skills and time management skills.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Able to work independently and enjoy working as a team.