Our client is seeking a Part Qualified Finance Analyst for their growing team in Oxford.
Our client is a well established Oxford based company with offices in central Oxford and across the world. Their huge success means they are continue to grow and expand. Due to this continuing growth they are looking to hire within their Financial Planning and Analysis team.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Supporting with monthly variance analysis reporting of costs and performance against budget
- Developing customer and revenue reportings and KPI reporting
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Business Partnering with teams outside of finance
- Maintaining the database to ensure that revenue is recognised appropriately
- Working closely with the delivery teams to understand the status of projects to ensure that revenue is recognised appropriately
- Raising invoices to ensure that customers are billed on time
- Reconciling accrued and deferred income balances on a monthly basis
- Other ad hoc duties when required.
The successful Finance Analyst will have:
- A strong background in transactional finance with proven knowledge of debits and credits, and reconciliations in particular
- Be studying for ACCA/CIMA, (or QBE)
- Proven ability to analyse data clearly with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Be highly personable and confident dealing with senior stakeholders across the business, Business Partnering experience would be ideal
The Finance Analyst can expect to earn a competitive salary and generous benefits package alongside study support for ACCA/CIMA. Due to the growth rate of the organisation it is likely that there will be longer term opportunities to progress internally.