The finance manager will be an important figure for our client in their accountancy team based in Redhill.
Our client a well known organisation in the manufacturing and production industry. Are looking to recruit a finance manager to join their accountancy team on a permanent full time basis.
the day to day duties for the finance manager shall include:
- Day to day management of finance team to ensure carry out responsibilities to required standards.
- Develop and control annual operating budget to ensure all financial targets are met and statutory regulations complied with.
- Contribute to the achievement of company's objectives by providing management, advice and financial guidance.
- Provide financial advice and guidance to company's managers and staff to enable them to achieve their objectives.
- Oversee preparation of year-end accounts and Management reporting to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time.
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial management within the company.
- Carry out all necessary actions to ensure that the company meets its financial and legal obligations including company secretarial duties.
The successful candidate shall:
- Be studying towards an accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA) although qualified by experience candidates would also be considered.
- Be able to travel to Redhill for work.
- Working knowledge in a SME business/environment.
Salary: £40,000- £45,000
Plus additional benefits