Aid & Development Grant Auditor - Turkish OR German speaker #346 @ International Practice Freelance
Aid & Development Grant Auditor - Turkish OR German speaker #346
International Practice (Freelance)
€330 - 500 per day.
UK & Europe UK
These unique and rewarding freelance audit opportunity would suit experienced multi-lingual & qualified audit professionals that are flexible, love diverse travel experiences, meeting inspiring people and supporting very worthwhile causes.
AfID is recruiting on behalf of a leading specialist in assurance services for international institutional donors such as the EC, UN, World Bank, DFID . These unique and rewarding audit assignments would suit experienced qualified audit professionals with grant audit experience that love diverse travel experiences, meeting and supporting a broad range of inspiring people and supporting very worthwhile causes.
Complete international grant expenditure &/or VFM audits for an extremely diverse range of projects (grant recipients) funded by international donor institutions ranging from emergency aid, to long term development in areas such as agriculture, health or infrastructure, to more commercial projects such as SME development or technical research. Assignments are 1-3 weeks in length and based across the European mainland and the developing world. These are offered on an assignment by assignment basis, one to two months in advance. Please note there is no guaranteed period of work within the contract. Contractors can be based outside the UK on the European mainland but must be able to work in the EU.
- Qualified ACA / ACCA or equivalent
- Grant management and audit and reporting experience with international institutions
- Diplomacy and cultural sensitivity while working with a hugely diverse range of clients and beneficiaries
- A real interest in international development and associated funding structures
- Fluency in a second language German or Turkish
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills
- Resilience and adaptability
- Internationally recognised audit qualification preferable.
- At least 8-10 years of audit experience
- Ability to work under pressure; Strong planning, organisational and time management skills
- Sound technical and analytical skills, report writing and presentation skills
- Passionate about international travel and development and willing to work in international locations
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.