Cost Accountant - Clark, NJ
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the world's leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where You'll Work
This role is unique with our team in Beloit, WI and you'll support the SAP Product Costing Tool implementation at the Clark, NJ location. Beloit, WI is home to our Corporate Headquarters for the North American Region and our Clark, NJ location is part of our Beverage division and creates flavor ingredients and beverages for Kerry customers and brands.
What You'll Do
The Operations Finance Analyst will lead and support the Operations Finance function for Product Costing in SAP. This includes proper valuation of raw materials, intermediates and finished goods products, and review of data integrity for manufacturing KPIs. This role will be the superuser and end user for Product Costing for the Clark, NJ locations and is responsible for the successful rollout of SAP from an Operations Finance perspective at the site.
On a high level, you'll:
- Work cross-functionally with the plant team to ensure SAP design needs are met
- Provide budget data for site in SAP format – senders/receivers, indirect, weightings, hours
- Active participation in the SAP implementation deadlines and activities to ensure the success of the project
- Investigate and resolve key PCE variances with site team, including signing off the accuracy of throughput, yields and product costing
- Assist in resource/workcenter identification and sign off on site cost center mapping
- SAP daily / weekly / monthly checklist tasks
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required Accounting degree is preferred
- Expert knowledge of Excel, ERP and Accounting Systems and experience with Performance based measurements
- Prior experience with long term strategic planning, investing analysis, acquisition, capital, cost management, capital reporting, budgeting, forecasting, profitability analysis, financial reporting, managing fixed assets, closing the books, processing accounts receivable and accounts payable, budgeting, intercompany allocations, year-end audit and technical accounting are all highly desired
- Experience in commercial or manufacturing ( food, chemical or Pharmaceutical industry) is beneficial
- CPA, CMA or equivalent is desired
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.