Business Analyst - Mid Level
Opportunity to join this rapidly growing company that provides technologies and services to Wireless Carriers and Consumer Electronics Retailers. The Company has a series of Patents in the logistics and lifecycle management of consumer electronics.
This position is a key interface to the business and development in delivering direction for business and technology initiatives. You will be working closely with the accounts teams to support business and technical needs for programs, with responsibility for managing business analysis, requirements definition, and testing activities for projects. Additionally, you will be responsible for the planning, organizing, developing, and controlling the overall business specification for assigned business systems.
- Business requirements – interaction with the account team and customer to capture and document new and modified system requirements,
- Translate Business Requirements into technical requirements and development tracking tickets.
- Ensure / track full deployment of proprietary applications in customer environments.
- Build deep technical expertise on the Corporation's applications and use those skills to address customer issues as needed.
- Create and execute test plans – prior to deployment.
- Post deployment support and training.
- Responsible for recognizing and communicating the effects and impacts feature development will have on other areas of the business.
- Break/fix support.
- Generate new reports and maintain/update existing reports
- Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Good combined business and/or IT experience with good knowledge of formal SDLC including Waterfall and Iterative development teams
- Experience writing medium complexity SQL queries to supplement Ad–Hoc reporting and troubleshoot issues
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to interact with multiple clients at once and identify opportunities for leverage.
- Very strong analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing solutions for a growing organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels of management and technical resources.
- Strong conceptual knowledge of systems alignments, processes, data structures – bridging this information with business workflows and requirements.
- Comprehensive understanding of business processes and practices with strong knowledge of business systems.
- Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles.
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: #/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.– provided by Dice