We have a meaningful opportunity with Electronic Arts (India) in Record to Report function. Candidate will manage activities which includes Dealing with Lease Accounting, Inter-Company Accounting, Fixed Assets Accounting, Preparation of Bank Reconciliations, Manual Journal Entries and Maintaining Balance Sheet Schedules. Experience in 10k reporting will be an added advantage. You will also assist with month end close activities and supporting other team members in carrying out the responsibilities of the organisation.
- Have experience in General Accounting process.
- Expert in preparation of Bank reconciliations.
- Dealt with Balance sheet Reconciliations (Fixed assets, Current assets, Current liabilities)
- Working knowledge on Balance sheet items / Income statement line items.
- Good knowledge on Inter Company Accounting.
- Experience in lease accounting. Implementation of ASC 842 is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of accruals preparation & payroll JE’s.
- Knowledge on amortization of prepayments.
- Knowledge of Fixed assets accounting cycle (capitalization, depreciation accounting, disposals, retirement.
- Analyse the movement in GL balances and provide relevant commentary.
- Follow the internal controls and help review important controls and SOX compliance.
- Can help to coordinate in the audit process.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- A fully qualified accountant with ACCA
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Experience in USGAAP concepts is must.
- Hands-on experience on Oracle R12 will be an added advantage.
Rs. 6-9 Lakhs (Plus Variable)
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.