Working as a Cash Accountant covering multiple sites in a high volume environment.
Incredibly successful and fast growing hospitality sector business.
Working as the Cash Accountant, key responsibilities will consist of the following:
* Allocate cash received, identifying the source funds and ensuring all sums received are posted to the correct accounts with 24 hours of receipt, initiating queries on unidentifiable items as appropriate
* Perform Weekly reconciliations of all bank accounts ensuring that unidentified items are investigated and resolved and that the reconciliations are formally signed off by the appropriate authoriser in accordance with agreed process
* Ensure all bank reconciliations, including commentary on the investigation and resolution of reconciling items is available for formal sign off on at least a monthly basis
* Maintain daily records of all cash received and ensure the wider Finance and Commercial team members are aware of cash received as appropriate
* Update the cash flow forecast with actual bank transactions daily and assist in the improvement of cash flow forecasting
* Ensure that all cash received is posted to Navision on a timely basis
* Ensure robust governance, audit trail and visibility in is place at all times covering all bank transactions
* Own the sales ledger process, raising invoices as appropriate and escalating any overdue amounts to the relevant members of the Finance and Commercial teams
* To target efficiency improvements in all processes such that ever-increasing time can be devoted to value added finance work.
* Weekly reporting as required regarding cash, sales ledger and other areas of finance as required.
* To assist where appropriate within other accounting tasks and respond to reasonable requests concerning financial matters. This will involve multi-skilling to support other members of the team.
The successful candidate MUST HAVE high volume Bank reconciliations experience for multiple sites and have experience of the full accounts receivable process.
Excellent package, discounts and working environment.