Assistant Manager, Corporate Advisory
- To manage a portfolio of corporate insolvency assignments in accordance with our company’s standard procedures and relevant compliance with relevant statutory obligation and to confirm arrangement with client, company or appointer.
- To supervise and control the completion of assignment and to undertake ‘on the job’ training where appropriate.
- To communicate any problems in complying with those instructions or any contentious issues identified to the director.
- To liaise with the creditors, directors and other interested parties throughout the assignment.
- To be able to lead and supervise Corporate Insolvency engagement covering Liquidation, Receivership, Corporate Rescue Mechanism, Scheme of Arrangement, Debt Restructuring and Monitoring Accountant.
- Preferably a degree in Finance, Commerce, Accounting or equivalent professional qualification in Accounting.
- Portfolio Management and experience working on Admins, Liquidations, Corporate Rescue Mechanism and Debt Restructuring
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Familiar with Companies Act, 2016 and Winding Up Rules, 1972.
- A dedicated, resourceful, analytical and results-orientated team player.
- Able to work well independently and under pressure with attention to detail and enjoy solving problems.
- Computer literate, well-versed with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other day-to-day office applications.
For more information, and to apply , please visit our website via the apply button below.