Strategic Financial Analyst IV
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is the talent cloud company that empowers organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent that builds a diverse, winning workforce. With an award–winning culture and multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we deliver technology that supports approximately more than 4,000 contracted customers and a workforce of 30 million. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational, and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us–apply today!
- Drive month end close and forecast process and consolidate variance analysis
- Identify and manage forecast risks and opportunities in partnership with operational leadership, other analysts
- Develop and maintain management and operational KPI's in Adaptive Insights through partnership with Operational Leadership, Business Intelligence
- Support M&A and integrations activities
- Create, maintain, and update financial models and analyses to support revenue generation initiatives and capital allocation projects
- Collaborate with internal partner groups to gather, analyze and report trends across key performance indicators
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly and quarterly Board financial reporting packages
- Assist in preparation of other ad hoc projects as required
- Ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting/finance.
- Advanced Excel skills – you must be comfortable working with and manipulating large amounts of excel data, knowledge of pivot tables, macros/VBA is essential.
- Understanding of GAAP and ASC606
- Experience or ability to adopt Adaptive Insights, NetSuite
- Keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Advanced PowerPoint skills is desired
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization including C–Level Executives
- Self–starter and able to work in fast–paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to complete assignments within tight time constraints
- Highly organized, excellent oral and written communications skills
- Analytical and creative minded when it comes to interpreting data and trends
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferable with an accounting or finance major.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.