Senior Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Auditor:
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a complex, innovative and transforming business environment through the value-add service provided by internal audit. You will work on a diverse range of assurance and advisory activities across all business lines (banking, insurance, assistance, technology and group functions).
To be successful, you must be a self-motivated person who thrives in a challenging and changing business environment, and who possesses advanced stakeholder engagement and collaboration skills and commercial acumen.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary level qualification in a relevant discipline, with professional accreditation (such as CIA, CPA / CA or CISA) completed or in progress.
- 5-7 years proven experience in conducting effective risk-based assurance activities in a complex business environment.
- Experience in conducting audits for an Authorised Deposit-taking institution (ADIs) and/or a general insurer will be highly regarded.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills combined with good strategic and commercial thinking.
- Experience in utilising data analytics to provide assurance and insight.
- Advanced report-writing skills.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical capabilities.
- Experience working in the financial services industry and knowledge of APRA prudential standards, ASIC licensing requirements and banking regulations will be highly regarded.