Senior Accountant Role
About the Company and the Senior Accountant Role
- Global footprint that is staying strong and growing.
- The Senior Accountant role is slated for growth to site Controller in the near future located in Buffalo, NY.
- Innovative company that develops products in collaboration with the field to keep people out of harms way.
- As a division, they have direct control of what they do day to day with the benefit of Corporate support.
Work life balance – flexibility as needed.
- Solid team, open management, solid processes in place!
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant role
- Responsible for financial and accounting requirements for the site; accuracy of books and records, including review of all transactions, account reconciliations, completing the monthly financial statements and analysis.
- Responsible for month forecasts, approve expenditures, audits and annual budgets.
- Site billings, approve AP invoices, revenue recognition and compliance.
- Records Fixed Asset activity and prepare Fixed Asset approval documents.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Preferred qualifications of the Senior Accountant
- BS Accounting/Finance
- Hands on experience in Accounting within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong MS Excel Skills.
- Experience using a robust ERP system, LEAN