About the Company and Opportunity:
• Join Corporate team of a National company in the role of a Senior Accountant
• The CFO is a CPA who is very highly respected within the organization and has had a fast–track himself
• Friendly and team oriented company with a professional and collaborative work environment
• If you are looking to be in a high–growth, fast–paced environment with an innovative company, this could be the Senior Accountant opportunity for you!
Overview of the Senior Accountant role:
• Senior Accountant will primarily be responsible for ensuring accurate processing, recording, and reconciliation of the Company's transactions
• Responsible for providing timely and accurate financial information to Company management and reconciling various GL accounts
• Senior Accountant will work closely with employees at all levels across the organization and proactively suggest ways to improve efficiencies and processes.
• Role will incorporate project management responsibilities including coordinating internal resources and third parties/consultants to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner.
• Senior Accountant will monitor project progress and communicate project status to all stakeholders
• Analyze and process revenue transactions on a daily/weekly/monthly or as needed basis
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
• Degree in Accounting
• Familiar with US GAAP, research skills, analyzing information
• Attention to detail, deadline–oriented, thoroughness
• Proficient in excel.
• Detailed and organized
• Ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast–paced, high volume transaction environment
Excellent compensation and benefits offered
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.