Senior Accounts Payable Clerk
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Print and obtain signatures on all accounts payable checks.
- Distributes signed checks as required.
- Acts as a liaison between corporate and Rehabilitation Centers, LLC accounts payable department.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and accounts payable files.
- Assists the Accounting Manager as necessary.
- Assembles and processes overnight shipments as needed.
- Assist with monthly closings.
- Prepares analysis of accounts as required. .
- Prepares filing and copying.
- Processes invoices into the computer system. This includes correctly coding and posting invoices.
- Process and code weekly credit card receipts and balance back to statement at month end.
- Process daily deposits and cash sheet.
- Follow all safety policies and adheres to all worker's compensation program guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60–1.35(c)