Audit Officer (Audit & Finance)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- We are looking for Audit Officer, department of Audit & Finance in Monno Medical College & Hospital.
- Full time job.
- Interested and highly energetic, ambitious candidate are encouraged to apply.
- Job Location: Monno City, Manikganj.
- Perform checking & monitoring all the vouchers & bill.
- Review and follow up the internal audits schedule as per management decision.
- Pre audit of financial expenses, inventory consumption, other non-financial activities.
- Checking work out of Inventory in, out & position (General store, Pharmacy Store items and etc.).
- Checking & Verification of Accounts & Finance department activities; (Software, Balance sheet, Income & Expenditure, Receipt & Payment statement, Petty cash, Advance, IOU, receivable, Payable etc.)
- Physical inventory count (Interval of 3 Month).
- Review of Manpower effectiveness on his responsibility.
- Review of Transport related activities.
- Checking & Verification of all bills, vouchers and others supporting documents with ERP software and checking manual & software accounts ledger.
- Post-Audit of different suppliers / parties bill, sub contract bill with approval rate sheet;
- Check all work order, Comparative Statement, quotation & others supporting documents;
- Check Tax & VAT Related activities Register & Invoice.
- Will check & verify the local purchase comparing with local rate & market.
- Implement internal audit and Monitoring policies, procedures, and program.
- Reporting after conducting any sorts of audit or investigation
- Follow up on implementation of audit findings Prepares and analysis of audit data.
- Performing all reconciliations and analytical procedures.
- Physical verification of fixed assets and store items.
- Review relevant financial security policies and procedures.
- Ability to face external auditors yearly.
- To check all of product when receive general store and pharmacy store in regular basis.
- Any other relevant assignment provide time to time from Management.
- Work at office
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accounting with CACC (knowledge level is an advantage and preferred)
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 28 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Accounting, Accounting Software, Audit, cash management, Corporate Finance, Cost & Management Accounting, Finance/ Accounts, Internal Audit.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s).
- Audit Firms /Tax Consultant, Internal Audit, Tally ERP9, A Large Medical College Hospital.
- Problem-solving ability with analytical skill.
- Have sound knowledge in Financial Planning, Inventory & Asset management
- Must have comprehensive Knowledge of modern financial management.
- Planning with cost control to minimize wastage.
- Capable to find out discrepancy of every dealings and record and report timely.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Medical allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize