Technology Risk Consultant
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Systems and processes are becoming increasingly interconnected and automated and many organizations are now reliant upon technology to drive business strategy and growth. Our clients are overwhelmingly turning to EY for help and guidance on how to protect their assets, minimize business disruption and improve security as they continue to exploit technology.
At EY we have ambitious plans to expand our already market leading Technology risk practice. With investment secured, we continue to build our Kyiv based practice and anticipate continued growth throughout the next years. We need excellent people, across all grades, to join us and to be part of our exciting growth strategy. Interested and have what it takes to develop into a market leading expert in a fast evolving and exciting growth area?
Your key responsibilities:
- working on business consultancy engagements in the fields of information security, risk management, IT and business continuity management;
- working on financial statement audit support engagements by evaluating clients’ IT control environment and developing solutions;
- help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties;
- where possible, identify opportunities for EY to assist our clients further and escalate these potential areas to the engagement manager.
Skills and attributes for success:
Experience in information, cyber security/ IT audit is essential for this role. A Big 4 background or comparable consulting experience is helpful, although EY will provide ongoing training and support to develop your consulting skills.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Graduate degree in computer science, information security, information systems, engineering, or a related discipline and at least 1 year of related work experience;
- At least upper-intermediate level of English;
- Experience working as an IT/Information security auditor or IT/Information security risk adviser for a professional services firm, or within industry;
- Knowledge of informational security management processes;
- Knowledge of IT management and Information Security standards (COBiT, ITIL, BS, ISO).
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Understanding approaches to risk management;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills;
- Leadership, teamwork and client service skills;
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment.
What we look for
Highly motivated, you will be a good communicator with the ability to contribute confidently to technical security discussions with peers and management. You will be a team player who is not only looking to enhance their own career but recognizes the value in working well with others and the value of teamwork.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.