Consulting - Business Transformation - Manager/ Senior Associate
In an ever-more volatile and unpredictable world, making the right strategic decisions is key to successful and sustained business performance. As a strategic direction advisor, you’ll use your analytical ability to translate the corporate strategy of leading organizations into meaningful change. Working in high-performing teams, you’ll help clients develop growth strategies, improve strategic decision-making and planning, define more effective operating models and develop strategic profit improvement initiatives.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow, too. Our structured learning and development program means you’ll progress personally and professionally. And working as part of the global EY network, you’ll gain unrivaled experiences across a diverse range of clients, sectors and geographies. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities:
- Conduct in-depth research, analyze problem and discover insight
- Build productive working relationships with client personnel
- Perform daily field work, inform supervisors of the engagement status
- Understand and execute consulting services procedures including client interviews, problem analysis, and advanced fact gathering
- Prepare materials, leading and participating in workshops and meeting
- Commit to developing knowledge; Use technology to learn, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery
- Build strong internal relationships with EY Consulting Services and with other services lines across the organization
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree with an emphasis on Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Design, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant working experiences in project management. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Associate
- Ability to lead project, communicate with client’s management and mentor junior team members
- Develop project plan with clearly defined deliverables
- Ability to translate client’s business needs into actionable plan
- Strong analytical, logical, teamwork and organizational skills
- Structural mindset with solid problem solving and research skills
- Turn data into meaningful insights and transformative solutions
- A solid team player with experience in managing projects
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
- Good command of English and Mandarin Chinese business language
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Endless curiosity and out-of-the-box thinking
- Prior experience in the domain of consulting is an advantage
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services , we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.