Risk Associate with English
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Risk Management Services (RMS) team within EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) delivers a variety of compliance related processes for enabling our business to deliver seamless, consistent, high-quality client service, worldwide. GDS Independence group is to ensure that that EY Member Practices and their professionals are (in fact) and appear to be (in appearance) free from interests that might be regarded as being incompatible with objectivity, integrity, and impartiality of the audit.
We are looking for a Risk Associate to join Risk Management Team. This position requires a general understanding of audit principles; hold the knowledge of financial / security markets and is responsible for learning Risk Management policies, determining required actions to standard situations and making recommendations based on firm guidance and professional standards.
Skills and attributes for success:
- At least 0-1 years of progressive experience ideally in a large organization, either partnership or multi-national corporation will be an assets
- Knowledge of financial instruments / securities across international capital and financial markets is an asset
- Exceptional and proven customer service skills, including responsiveness and commitment to quality
- Problem solving and research skills with initiatives drive
- Highly developed verbal communication in English language
- A strong and highly-motivated work ethic and ability to perform well multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent team attitude, inter-personal skills
- Excellent data aggregation
What working at EY offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Wroclaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.