AML Research Analyst with German
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
This role offers a great possibility to develop within the Anti Money Laundering/Risk Management areas and gives you the opportunity to work in a professional, dynamic and a multicultural company
As an AML Research Analyst you will be focused on performing research within the German and Austrian markets in databases provided. If you have excellent attention to detail and like to balance both working with databases and maintaining personal customer support, this role is a well fit for you. We are about to launch this new ship for the deep waters, therefore it is a favorable moment to join in!
As a new recruit, you will go through a comprehensive training provided by the Risk Management and Compliance teams to ensure the EU AML regulations and Client Quick Checks have no secrets at all.
Your key responsibilities:
- Provide first point of contact for guidance or quires: Formulate answers to client questions written or spoken
- Responsible for quality of output through internal review mechanisms
- Compliance review
- Allocate workflow and ensure delivery in agreed timelines
- Manage tasks and activities in a timely manner and be responsible for specific outcomes
- Plan and organize your own work and keep others informed of status and activities
Skills and attributes for success:
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn new complex tools
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills
- Technical skills: efficiency with MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, Power Point etc.)
- Language skills: very good German and English
What working at EY offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Wroclaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
Apply now to make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.