Client Service - Team Leader
Client Delivery Associate is responsible for service delivery to global clients. The role is responsible for ensuring successful service delivery, contract and SLA documentation and execution, change management, and key performance reporting.
- Deliver highly valued services and solutions to clients to ensure quality services are consistently delivered and clients are offered State Street’s full range of services as their needs and our services evolve.
- Provide support during US market hours.
- Define risk environment for business unit and perform Risk and Control Assessment to ensure appropriate action is initiated and executed to minimize risk events
- Promote a collaborative cross-business and jurisdiction environment that fosters change and innovation.
- Execute oversight activities to ensure interdepartmental deliveries are monitored and risks highlighted and addressed.
- Assists with compliance reviews, controls, and audits as appropriate.
- Ensures superior client satisfaction by acting as an advocate for clients and ensuring client issues are satisfactorily resolved.
- Proactive identification of client needs and potential internal issues impacting client satisfaction.
- Liaise with COE's, shared service teams and other business units as required to escalate and resolve client's service/ operational issue.
- Trains, coaches’ colleague and provides input to performance appraisals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- B. Com or equivalent is must.
- Excellent MS-Excel and PowerPoint skills must.