Insurance Accounting Product Owner/Business Analyst-2
Our investment accounting product, used by over 370 clients in 40+ countries, is a comprehensive investment accounting and management platform that supports international accounting and reporting requirements for a diverse range of assets and portfolio types. We offer this product to institutional investors, with consulting, implementation and support services.
- Work closely with external clients and counterparty to gather/clarify requirements
- Act as proxy for business with development teams to ensure key stakeholder requirements are satisfied, including requirement definition and translation
- Manage requirement changes along the SDLC
- Develop a solid knowledge of the products sets supporting the business.
- Work effectively and communicate across the global organization
- Bachelor’s degree along with 8+ years’ experience in Financial Services, preferably accounting
- Experience with business/system analysis. With knowledge on software development life cycle
- Excellent communication skills, and English skills to communicate directly to counterparty and clients.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with high attention to detail
- CPA and CFA is a plus
- Technical background/experience is a plus.
- Very strong moderation skills, experience with discussion and conflict resolution
- Self-motivated, creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.