Senior Manager, Risk Culture
See yourself in our team:
Financial Services partner with all areas of CommBank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, security, general procurement and property.
Group Audit & Assurance (GA&A) is the Internal Audit function of the CBA Group, also called the Third Line of Accountability (Line 3). It provides independent and objective assurance and related consulting services to management and the Board Audit Committee, to assist the Group in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of its stakeholders.
GA&A consists of over 120 professional audit personnel and works closely with senior management and staff across the business, including Line 1 and Line 2 risk management, and external auditors. GA&A provide feedback to management on improving their control environment, as well as sharing learnings, including commercial insights and productivity opportunities.
The GA&A Enablement Services team oversees the audit function’s operational needs and strategic priorities. This includes:
- Facilitating audit planning;
- Performing Quality Assurance;
- Driving best-in-class audit practices;
- Managing GA&A’s risk profile;
- Ensuring GA&A’s financial strength;
- Progressing GA&A’s strategy;
- Executing corporate governance;
- Reporting to the Board/Board Audit Committee and CBA’s senior management;
- Developing best-in-class auditors; and
- Enhancing GA&A’s people and culture.
Do work that matters:
The core function of this role is to review, refresh and execute GA&A’s risk culture assessment methodology. In doing so, you will allow GA&A to provide additional high valued insights to management and the Board, which will help to secure and enhance the financial wellbeing of our customers and communities.
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Extensive knowledge of, and demonstrated experience in risk culture assessments.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to influence stakeholders of all levels.
- Strong proficiency in analysing and synthesising multiple sources of data.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, internal/external audit (desirable).
- Experience in Financial services industry (desirable)
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 01/11/2020
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.