Manager/Senior Manager, Supply Chain Planning - Business Consulting
As new markets open up and technology advances at a dramatic pace, the world of supply chain and operations is becoming increasingly complex. At the same time, clients understand just how vital effective, sustainable operational management is to their global success. As a supply chain and operations professional, you’ll use your experience and insights to improve our clients’ global business performance. Working as part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service and help leading organizations improve their procurement, sourcing, fulfillment and integrated operations processes.
As part of a truly integrated global network, you’ll gain unrivaled experience across different geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
As a member of Supply Chain & Operations, you'll contribute to one of the fastest-growing regions in the world. If you are looking for a cutting-edge and rewarding environment, within the supply chain planning category, this just might be the role you’ve been searching for.
Your key responsibilities
You will be responsible for delivering large scale, complex supply chain management and transformation project, include design, implement, deploy and evaluate supply chain management relevant business for performance improvement. You will be working with client organizations to enhance supply chain performance through planning process and organization re-engineering. You will be in collaborative team analyzing client issues and development solutions. Besides that, prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting. You can expect to work with high-level client personnel to analyze, evaluate, and enhance specific functional areas within your specialized area of supply chain.
Skills and attributes for success
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge in your functional area of overall supply chain planning. Demonstrate ability to quickly learn new processes and uncover new offering that may assist current customer base.
- Tactical and process oriented problem-solving.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Build relationships with client personnel and deliver quality client services. Strive to assist our clients uncover additional areas of opportunity and manage the business development process.
- Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess what the firm can deliver to serve clients.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in supply chain, industrial engineering or business
- Minimum 6 years of experience in supply chain consulting environment with a focus in planning having led Planning assessment and design projects
- Bring your expertise, focusing on a supply chain demand and supply planning, to assist clients achieve a fully optimized value chain.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Deep knowledge in one, or more, of the specific areas of expertise: demand planning, supply planning, production scheduling.
- Implementation experience in Sales and Operations Planning/ Integrated Business Planning (S&OP/ IBP)
- Strong Implementation experiences with tools like SAP APO in one or more of the functional areas (DP, SNP, PPDS and GATP) or Kinaxis, Anaplan OM Partners or JDA.
What we look for
We’re looking for people that are passionate supply chain consultants, at the top of their game, but who would like to continue to grow their subject matter expertise and help others around them achieve their potential. If you have a passion for assisting businesses achieve their full potential and working with some of the highest performing teams, this role might very well be for you.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions, and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.