Consulting – Financial Services, Cybersecurity (IAM) – Manager
Do you like to create and innovate?
Cyber threats, emerging technologies, cloud adoption, digital disruption, and changing regulatory landscape are some of the challenges that customers face. EY teams are seeking people to join the fast growing EY businesses in helping clients implement provable security at scale to combat these challenges. In particular, EY teams need people with proven experience and passion in penetration testing to help clients secure their application and infrastructure. If this is you, you will also have the opportunity to innovate on new ideas, technologies and explore new challenges.
Your key responsibilities
- Leading a portfolio of cyber engagements with a focus on cyber technology related implementations for our clients, responsible for the day to day running of the engagements and the quality of the teams output
- Managing and creating reports, and via review ensuring the highest quality deliverables prior to the Senior Manager’s or the Director’s review
- Contributing to developing the market for Cybersecurity services across FS sectors and identify sales opportunities, and escalating these to senior management
- Establishing client relationships with senior stakeholders
- Working with prospective clients to agree, scope out and plan the delivery phase of engagements
- Contributing to the creation of proposals and marketing material
- Managing engagements to meet timeline and budget
- Contributing to the development of the existing team, acting as mentor and coach to the junior members of the team and leading by example
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related discipline and/or a professional certification, e.g., CISA, CISSP, CISM or PMP
- At least 8 years of technology related cybersecurity service delivery
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and manage cross-functional projects
- Intellectual strength/flexibility to rapidly understand complex problems and rationalize these into a workable solution which can then be delivered
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder communities with varying levels of experience
- Experience of developing propositions that are current and relevant to our clients
- Good command of spoken and written English & Cantonese. Mandarin will be a plus
Skills and attributes for success
- Working experience in a consulting environment is highly regarded
- High level of drive, commitment to achieving solutions and ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated and a good communicator
- Able to convey technical content in business language with senior management
- A team player who is not only looking to enhance one’s own career, but recognizes the value in developing others and strengthening the team
- Able to develop and deliver high quality output against stated project objectives and meet tight deadlines
What working at EY offers
- Exposures to working with industry leading organizations in Financial industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.