Working as the Management Accountant for the team, responsible for assisting with the full month end processes.
Well established organisation based in Erdington, looking for a Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
Working as the Management Accountant, key responsibilities will consist of the following:
· Ensure timely completion of all accounting entries at month end.
· Production of margin report at month end and ensuring sales/cost of sales are properly accounted for.
· Preparation of monthly management accounting packs and balance sheet reconciliations.
· Assist with the statutory audit process and liaise with external auditors.
· Assist with preparation of monthly forecasts and annual budgets.
· Assist the finance team and wider business as required.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
· Must have experience in a similar accounting role preparing management accounts
· Strong excel skills
Experience of Work in Process, Cost of Sales and Gross Margin.
· Part qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE RECEIVING EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH ADVERT RESPONSES, PLEASE BE PATIENT AND IF SUCCESSFUL WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITHIN 72 HOURS.