Local Accountancy firm in central Milton Keynes are on the lookout for a Payroll Officer to join the team.
We are partnering with a local accountancy firm in central Milton Keynes. An internal promotion has created this great opportunity for a Payroll Officer to come in and join the team.
Payroll Officer Responsibilities:
- Process payroll, check thoroughly and adjust as required (this includes holiday pay, sick pay and off-site employees data)
- Timely completion and submission of statutory forms from HMRC.
- Completion of Year End documents.
- Reporting and reconciliations.
- Process pension auto enrolment and ad hoc duties to support the HR Department when required.
- Completion of all new starters & leavers.
- Deal with all payroll queries regarding payments, statutory and contractual entitlements.
Payroll Officer Requirements:
- Up to date knowledge of current payroll legislation, including statutory payments, Real Time Information (RTI) & auto-enrolment
- Strong organisational skills with a calm, professional approach Good numerical skills & attention to detail
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel (VLookUps & Pivot Tables)
- The ability to interrogate and analyse data, investigate and solve problems
- High levels of initiative, confidentiality and self-direction
- Process SMP (Statutory Maternity Pay), SSP (Statutory Sick Pay)
Whats on offer?
- Competitive salary
- State of the art offices!
- Flexible working policy
- On site parking