Accountant - TFP
When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you will have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
This Program is a 12-months graduate program, where talents are invited to discover whether they have what it takes to develop a life-long career in finance and the life science sector, with the market leader in serving science. Successful applicants are carefully selected, consciously mapped, and assigned to various Financial Planning & Analysis, Accounting, or other suitable roles over the 12-month fixed term hire period, doing real and impactful business and finance work, contributing significantly to the success of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $23 billion and more than 70,000 employees in over 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience, and comprehensive support.
During the 12-month program duration, if and when suitable, permanent roles open, the TFP talent will be invited to join us as a permanent employee within the Finance team, making further significant contributions to the organization.
- Perform AP invoices vouching
- Generate intercompany back charge invoices
- Resolve discrepancies arising from invoices vouching
- Sorting & filing
- Month end reconciliations & accruals
- Payment & receipts clearing
- Prepare monthly payment proposal
- Assist in month-end closing activities
- Perform credit review and approvals
- Contact customers to follow up on AR and collections
- Assist in cash applications
- Recommend process improvement for simple processes
- Opportunity to conduct basic sharing during team meeting
- Participate in team projects
- Ad hoc support to other team members
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.